Anyone hungry?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anyone hungry?
I made some potloaf, want a slice?



Got dat grape ape!
God I hate you and love you.

Also, way to stop talking to me, REZ.
Quote Originally Posted by Crandon View Post
Thats some nice fine quality!
Got dat good good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
God I hate you and love you.

Also, way to stop talking to me, REZ.
On tumblr or here? Because I don't come around here more than a few times a day and tumblr for me is getting old.
Thats some nice fine quality!
how many grams is that.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
how many grams is that.
28 .
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


28 .
That's a fatty.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


That's a fatty.
Das an oz my friend
Have a nice meal
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us