Dorado Taking Requests

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Dorado Taking Requests
Well, I decided to make sum signatures for some of you.
First Come First Serve

Only doing five :P

Just tell me what you want
Don't put it in a proper request form, it makes it harder for me

All I want is theme, image(not necessary), and other infos

Newbs, Chewbs not accepted

You can thank me or not
Ur descision


If you dont get a sig in 4 days, spam dis thread so I know
Make me a district 9 one. I want the theme to be similar to your sig. ill thank and rep ya when your done.
I wanted to make one for someone who actually needed it lol

but ok
lol i dont mind what you do.
i want one, for this account. i needs it cause im lazy
make it about rainbows and go crazyyyyyyyyyy
380x180
Me 2!!! use explosm's cyanide and happiness.
Main Text/Name: BigG
Sub Text/Quote: The power of the G is Unlimeted
Size: Forgottwen what the normal sig size was XD 320x420 ?? dont know anymore, just the normal size.
Style: Urban, gangster
Theme: mystyrious, mind twisting, scary
Colour: all colours axespt realy bright colours liek pink,red,lyla
Image/Render: http://www.bealecorner.org/best/gimp/g-twist.jpgⓘ
Other Information: Make it cool
cant you read? it clearly says DO NOT put in proper request format.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
cant you read? it clearly says DO NOT put in proper request format.
I dont care, i like to say it like this
ok whateva floats your boat.
Umm text - "CroSSinG DanGer" with like "Unbearable pain" somewhere in the back, kinda like mine but like actually properly made. With this pic-
Change it however u like - add colours n shit, will rep and thank you when u finish, if i figure out how to rep...
Just read Render Request Restrictions o.O this is a snapshot from a video so hope i can use it
I dun like the pic, ill get one my self
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
I dun like the pic, ill get one my self
Lol Ty pm me wen ur done n ill Thank and rep u..
Idk how to rep but ill figure it out o.O
Ill do people with fewer posts first
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us