WTS[WTS/WTT] Selling/trading steam account worth $599.72 for $450.00

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[WTS/WTT] Selling/trading steam account worth $599.72 for $200.00 or a good CF accoun
My personal steam account is worth $599.72 but since i have 2 vac bans I am selling it for $200.00 proof will be at the bottom
I can get a OMM for us or I can go first or you can go first I will also accept good offers such as a crossfire account with a vip and some perm weps
and a melee perm also atleast 10k or more zp.

amount worth:
http://mysteamgauge.com/account?user...61198027329991

proof of ownership:


You can contact me on skype: jm-ninja6
Quote Originally Posted by darkgamehacker View Post
My personal steam account is worth $599.72 but since i have 2 vac bans I am selling it cheaper proof will be at the bottom
I can get a OMM for us or I can go first or you can go first I will also accept good offers such as a crossfire account with a vip and some perm weps
and a melee perm also atleast 10k or more zp.

amount worth:
http://mysteamgauge.com/account?user...61198027329991

proof of ownership:


You can contact me on skype: jm-ninja6

Sorry to break it to you bud, but once things hit the real market they drop in value A LOT.
You probably arent going to get a price above $100-200

if you do,
sell mines for me
http://mysteamgauge.com/account?username=kevinxie
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post



Sorry to break it to you bud, but once things hit the real market they drop in value A LOT.
You probably arent going to get a price above $100-200

if you do,
sell mines for me
http://mysteamgauge.com/account?username=kevinxie
Thanks for telling me I will edit the price thanks
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?