Strange client request.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Strange client request.
I like to change the sprites in my clients, but it gets really tedious when I want to take one from the image maker. Lots of finding individual colors and then re-drawing them. So I am wondering if there would be any way to make a client for the image maker that would allow you to download images strait off of it.
You could just draw them in photoshop or paint.net.

Though I actually did make a python script that took a 8x8 sprite and sized it up and added the correct outlines, no shadows though.
If anyone is feeling adventurous then I can give it.
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
You could just draw them in photoshop or paint.net.

Though I actually did make a python script that took a 8x8 sprite and sized it up and added the correct outlines, no shadows though.
If anyone is feeling adventurous then I can give it.
It automatically copy the art maker loaded sprite and make it avaiable on a file (sort of "download")?
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
It automatically copy the art maker loaded sprite and make it avaiable on a file (sort of "download")?
What is the only plus of using the rotmg.com/draw ? It's displaying how the sprite will look in game on the right.
I have a script which essentialy does that but just no shadow.
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
What is the only plus of using the rotmg.com/draw ? It's displaying how the sprite will look in game on the right.
I have a script which essentialy does that but just no shadow.
I would say "can i haz" but I already built the Texture Grabber thing...nah.
Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
I would say "can i haz" but I already built the Texture Grabber thing...nah.
Actually I think there should be plenty of image editing librarys capable of that.
I just had to do it in python so I had to code it myself. Really bulky and quite slow but works

EDIT:
I did that a while ago and since then I have come across opencv (made a captcha solver for a game).
I tried if that would work and it did. Added a 25% black one pixel shadow too, made it look a bit better.
Quote Originally Posted by magemaster1 View Post
I like to change the sprites in my clients, but it gets really tedious when I want to take one from the image maker. Lots of finding individual colors and then re-drawing them. So I am wondering if there would be any way to make a client for the image maker that would allow you to download images strait off of it.
https://github.com/Club559/ROTMGServ...ture%20Grabber

That should do exactly what you want to do.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us