WTBFrf2 Noel/neon perm, perm fal cannon or som sort of para skin and some extra perms

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Frf2 Noel/neon perm, perm fal cannon or som sort of para skin and some extra perms
I have around 25 dollars psc. I will only trade with old time members and trusted members. You either go first or we use an omm (haven't been around for a while but I would prefer maxedout if he's still an omm).

My skype is milano_sava
i will not add you unless you post your skype here ALONG WITH THE OFFER
i got these here : http://imgur.com/a/O8vATⓘ if you want trade i will take riddick as omm
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
i got these here : http://imgur.com/a/O8vATⓘ if you want trade i will take riddick as omm
No thanks, sorry. I am just not willing to take any risks with someone that has 12 posts...
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

No thanks, sorry. I am just not willing to take any risks with someone that has 12 posts...
He seems to check out OK on IP checks.
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
i got these here : http://imgur.com/a/O8vATⓘ if you want trade i will take riddick as omm
I will buy your account for 20 dollars and we can use riddick or maxedout as omm. I want you to provide the original email along with the email security questions. I don't need trans id's since I will make a few small purchases asap after getting the account :P

Edit: I can actually offer 22 dollars since that's what i have on my psc code and one can not split psc codes :P So if everything goes well and you have the email and all that you will actually get a little more money
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

I will buy your account for 20 dollars and we can use riddick or maxedout as omm. I want you to provide the original email along with the email security questions. I don't need trans id's since I will make a few small purchases asap after getting the account :P

Edit: I can actually offer 22 dollars since that's what i have on my psc code and one can not split psc codes :P So if everything goes well and you have the email and all that you will actually get a little more money
Hello Bro the Original Email (I Cant acces to it because its got hacked ) i can provide you that my email is hacked . So the max what i can give you is the Alternative Email of it but i swear you its mine . if yes i will take riddick as OMM :P

Edit : You will get the Alternative Email with ll questionns and answer
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
Hello Bro the Original Email (I Cant acces to it because its got hacked ) i can provide you that my email is hacked . So the max what i can give you is the Alternative Email of it but i swear you its mine . if yes i will take riddick as OMM :P

Edit : You will get the Alternative Email with ll questionns and answer
No thanks then.

BUMP, am still looking!
riddick checked my ip im really no scammer
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
riddick checked my ip im really no scammer
Sorry for not trusting you though, it's just that the recovering system is tricky with ava, and you can get the account banned fast as heck if you only know the info which you do... I would love to buy your account but all that happened to me before and man believe me, I cried...
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Sorry for not trusting you though, it's just that the recovering system is tricky with ava, and you can get the account banned fast as heck if you only know the info which you do... I would love to buy your account but all that happened to me before and man believe me, I cried...
I do know what you mean, and I would not buy an account unless it had the original email with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


I do know what you mean, and I would not buy an account unless it had the original email with it.
Is there any way to check if the email that the seller provides really IS the original email and not some random email pretending to be it? And I kinda forgot how ava support works, is the original email the only thing one needs in case a recovery is needed? Aren't there like security questions or something? xD
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Is there any way to check if the email that the seller provides really IS the original email and not some random email pretending to be it? And I kinda forgot how ava support works, is the original email the only thing one needs in case a recovery is needed? Aren't there like security questions or something? xD
you would need Original Email, (Maybe the Alternative Email) , Security Questions of the email. For Aeria Account, you might need Latest Transaction ID's.

You can check if its original if the email has the letter of "Aeria Account Being" made or somerthing. I think OMMs should check the email to see if they have this.
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Is there any way to check if the email that the seller provides really IS the original email and not some random email pretending to be it? And I kinda forgot how ava support works, is the original email the only thing one needs in case a recovery is needed? Aren't there like security questions or something? xD
You can ask the seller to provide screen of account settings.
Bro i can provide you an picture of the original welcome email
Quote Originally Posted by WTF3 View Post
Bro i can provide you an picture of the original welcome email
He said No, so the answer is NO. Now stop posting here as he is not interested unless he gets the original email.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?