BG Extreme

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
BG Extreme
Does the bg extreme thing still drop the perm barbatos?
Does the bg extreme easy glitch still work and if yes does the glitch still drop the perm barb? Just want to get a perm barb and cant think of an easy way to get one lol
The easy glitch still works and yes you can still get the items
I mentioned some info in this post. Basically, you should have 500 bot kills before facing the final boss in order to get the "best" chances of getting a perm Barbatos.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...32#post9470232

I have heard that you need multiple players to be in it for better chances. However, that's a rumor.
Quote Originally Posted by aznfreak93 View Post
I mentioned some info in this post. Basically, you should have 500 bot kills before facing the final boss in order to get the "best" chances of getting a perm Barbatos.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...32#post9470232

I have heard that you need multiple players to be in it for better chances. However, that's a rumor.
The multiple player thing is true, or at least was true a few months ago. I saw a lot of peeps mentioning the 500 kills thing,mis it really true? Got any evidence?
Not really, but the only thing that I noticed is that rewards you won are not shown at the end-of-game results. That's sort of why that rewards system, I think, is still in place.
Quote Originally Posted by aznfreak93 View Post
Not really, but the only thing that I noticed is that rewards you won are not shown at the end-of-game results. That's sort of why that rewards system, I think, is still in place.
Yea, noticed that a while ago, seems a bit weird if you ask me Anyway, still haven't got a perm thing after over 50 games in the past 1 week lol...
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Yea, noticed that a while ago, seems a bit weird if you ask me Anyway, still haven't got a perm thing after over 50 games in the past 1 week lol...
Oh keep trying, you will definitely get it. It took so long for me to get the Bat and Beretta.
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Yea, noticed that a while ago, seems a bit weird if you ask me Anyway, still haven't got a perm thing after over 50 games in the past 1 week lol...
Try this: When you get to the end of round four, make sure you have 420 kills or over, and then kill the red boss, and don't take the suits. It got me a perm Barbatos.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


Try this: When you get to the end of round four, make sure you have 420 kills or over, and then kill the red boss, and don't take the suits. It got me a perm Barbatos.
I do that sometimes. The goal is to get 500 kills by the end of the game right? Anyway, tried that a few times, still haven't got anything. And to think that I got 2 perm zondas in 3 games on my old account a few months back... The rng must really hate me lol!
therre's pretty low chance of getting perm items.
I got it after like 300 games ...
Quote Originally Posted by Haxxxer007 View Post
I got it after like 300 games ...
Oh man that's a bit scary...
Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Oh man that's a bit scary...
A friend of mine got it 3rd game on a duck account so you might be lucky ...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?