Cool* BlackShot Garena Only * HandAni backup file

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
* BlackShot Garena Only * HandAni backup file
* BlackShot Garena Only *

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1398715136/

SCREEN SHOT !! : (on the attachments box, just clik them !)

DOWNLOAD, EXTRACT HERE [USING WINRAR], OPEN THE FILE, READ & REPLACE

[Hope MPGH approve my file]
BS Garena HandAni Backup File Original [By FT]_mpgh.net.rar20.7 MB · 794 downloads Clean
HANDANI.png302 KB · 141 downloads ITEM.png298 KB · 109 downloads
in the video show us got 2 file , first one is handani , and the second one is item ..
so item backup file will be upload soon
Why are you uploading this lol
yup , im gonna to help some player that wanna get original mod
you have screenshot?
i upload it into a attachment, but you still can see full picture/screenshot ..
Seems useless
Quote Originally Posted by Iqie View Post
Seems useless
bro , this is first time of my life that some one say useless to this thread :3
MPGH Attachment system does have some problems.
100% the file will be corrupted.
Sorry but I'll have to close the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
MPGH Attachment system does have some problems.
100% the file will be corrupted.
Sorry but I'll have to close the thread.
The file is not corrupted. o.o

Anyways reopened. Having a video and scanning it with your own anti-virus scanner does not suffice at all. I would delete it, but I had some time and scanned the file for you. So there you go.

Approved and moved to the mods section.
thanks !!! you save my thread .. huhuhu .. can i make same thread but for item backup file ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
The file is not corrupted. o.o

Anyways reopened. Having a video and scanning it with your own anti-virus scanner does not suffice at all. I would delete it, but I had some time and scanned the file for you. So there you go.

Approved and moved to the mods section.
Quote Originally Posted by FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013 View Post
thanks !!! you save my thread .. huhuhu .. can i make same thread but for item backup file ?
=/ I would avoid making backup file threads. I mean it is good you are contributing to the community, but the files in the blackshot folder are updated after a patch. Therefore, there is no point in uploading these kinds of files.
my mission to help player to get original mod because some player always keep moding bs file , so i help them by uploading backup file ..
but how you upload the file on virustotal .. the limit of the file is 64mb .. how you did it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
=/ I would avoid making backup file threads. I mean it is good you are contributing to the community, but the files in the blackshot folder are updated after a patch. Therefore, there is no point in uploading these kinds of files.
Quote Originally Posted by FAKE_TUTORIAL_2013 View Post
my mission to help player to get original mod because some player always keep moding bs file , so i help them by uploading backup file ..
but how you upload the file on virustotal .. the limit of the file is 64mb .. how you did it ?
That great that you want to help people, but this stuff becomes useless after each patch. So... There's no real point.
Your file was 20MB. VirusTotal has a limit of 64MB. The file size is smaller than the limit of VirusTotal...
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?