I need MAT Dump version.
If you don't know how to dump. use kernel detective./CHimpREC.
Thank you.
Why dont you dump it by yourself ? You know the step
Originally Posted by Iqie
Why dont you dump it by yourself ? You know the step
Maybe because he don't have MAT?
Originally Posted by Mayion
Maybe because he don't have MAT?
Exactly..
How the dump version works ? A cracked version ?
Originally Posted by Iqie
How the dump version works ? A cracked version ?
No. Let's Team Viewer. PM or VM me.
Teamviewer ? You control my pc ?
Later i'll pm you . But it much better if you give me your FB . Easy to contact .
Originally Posted by Iqie
Teamviewer ? You control my pc ?
Later i'll pm you . But it much better if you give me your FB . Easy to contact .
Add me on fb.
Email:warrockph24@yahoo.com
Originally Posted by Jhem
Add me on fb.
Email:warrockph24@yahoo.com
I'll add you later .
Fl1ck , where's your fb link or email ?
Originally Posted by Iqie
I'll add you later .
Fl1ck , where's your fb link or email ?
Jhem = Fl1ck.
Originally Posted by Jhem
Jhem = Fl1ck.
I cant search your email . It not showing any result . Just youtube result . Mind give me your link ?
Mine : facebook.com/saychees
Later i'll pm you . For the dump version .
Originally Posted by Iqie
I cant search your email . It not showing any result . Just youtube result . Mind give me your link ?
Mine : facebook.com/saychees
Later i'll pm you . For the dump version .