NEWHi

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Hi
I'm back and I'm your new minion
I haven't played CF in a while
It must have been more than 6-8 months
Tell me what has changed
What's new?
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
I'm back and I'm your new minion
I haven't played CF in a while
It must have been more than 6-8 months
Tell me what has changed
What's new?
Congrats Symy . Influx of hackers, last patch got rid of most of them for now though. And bunches of new VIP's with M4 Iron being the best and the most OP and annoying thing ever.
The game is still shit as always, so don't worry.
Also nobody's making hacks around here anymore.
yay Welcome back please PM me your IGN i'll add you ;c
Congratz and Welcome back,well the new thing is it that Crossfire made better protection from hackers and you will see in game that there is less hackers.
I feel like less hackers ?
Welcome back.
welcome back and there is still hackers in the game
there are new weapons that give you bonus features like the VIP AK (Furry/Beast), M4 , RPK , Thommy
some new game mode also
Shadow Mode
Wave Mode
Less hackers since the latest patch and I've got to start coding hacks for them to use
100% pay to win now.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

Congrats Symy . Influx of hackers, last patch got rid of most of them for now though. And bunches of new VIP's with M4 Iron being the best and the most OP and annoying thing ever.
Thanks max


Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
The game is still shit as always, so don't worry.
Also nobody's making hacks around here anymore.
So start learning how to make hacks
Start contributing

Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
yay Welcome back please PM me your IGN i'll add you ;c


Quote Originally Posted by D.Toretto View Post
Congratz and Welcome back,well the new thing is it that Crossfire made better protection from hackers and you will see in game that there is less hackers.
Looks like z8 are improving

Quote Originally Posted by andiasliwa View Post
I feel like less hackers ?
Welcome back.
thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
welcome back and there is still hackers in the game
there are new weapons that give you bonus features like the VIP AK (Furry/Beast), M4 , RPK , Thommy
some new game mode also
Shadow Mode
Wave Mode
Those new game modes looks interesting
Are they any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Less hackers since the latest patch and I've got to start coding hacks for them to use
Start coding
Make a keylogger for me
Release it here so I can approve
Make sure it's completely crypted
/

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
100% pay to win now.
Every free to play games are now pay to win
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


Thanks max




So start learning how to make hacks
Start contributing







Looks like z8 are improving



thanks



Those new game modes looks interesting
Are they any good?



Start coding
Make a keylogger for me
Release it here so I can approve
Make sure it's completely crypted
/



Every free to play games are now pay to win
the new modes are pretty decent but i like both so cant really tell
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
I'm back and I'm your new minion
I haven't played CF in a while
It must have been more than 6-8 months
Tell me what has changed
What's new?
Go away, cf doesnt need more noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by BurningAshes View Post


Go away, cf doesnt need more noobs.
Watch your mouth, bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Watch your mouth, bud.
I wasn't even talking to u, 'bud' .
Shadow mode is decent so is wave mode. Apparently the amount of hackers have decreased greatly. From 5 hackers each game to 1 hacker each 5 games.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us