SolvedA.V.A close when scan with CE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
A.V.A close when scan with CE
Hello guys ,
the problem is when I try to right click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close ..I know it must be laggy but why close !!! .. and my pc not that bad AMD A10 5700 3.4 up to 4 overclock speed, 4G ram and nice VGA.
So any help please , why it close ? and any suggestions ?
Quote Originally Posted by manderballat View Post
Hello guys ,
the problem is when I try to right click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close ..I know it must be laggy but why close !!! .. and my pc not that bad AMD A10 5700 3.4 up to 4 overclock speed, 4G ram and nice VGA.
So any help please , why it close ? and any suggestions ?
That must be a problem with your O.S. because i make scans with CE and A.V.A doesn't close so...
You attach debugger, AVA is packed with themida and themida detects windows debuggers and normal debugging methods. Try using VEH debugger.
my pc is fine I'm sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
You attach debugger, AVA is packed with themida and themida detects windows debuggers and normal debugging methods. Try using VEH debugger.
No @Froughtht I already did that, watched so may videos for CE ... But when I click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close .Not all addresses in some addresses like 'REDDUK' and 'euro'.
I got the same problem with the pointerscanner. first scan is working perfect but the seccond scan on 50%, ava freeze up and my pc makeing an annoying beep sound

ive also tryed diffrent debugger's like VEH.
Quote Originally Posted by manderballat View Post
No @Froughtht I already did that, watched so may videos for CE ... But when I click on pointer then ( find out what writes to this address ).... A.V.A freeze and close .Not all addresses in some addresses like 'REDDUK' and 'euro'.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!
1-Find out what accesses or writes to this address means attach debugger to check the base address it is coming from.
2-Most debuggers are detected in AVA because it is protected with themida.
3-You have to unhook themida anti-debugger if you can't do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO!
1-Find out what accesses or writes to this address means attach debugger to check the base address it is coming from.
2-Most debuggers are detected in AVA because it is protected with themida.
3-You have to unhook themida anti-debugger if you can't do anything.
Actually yeah you are right.I'm beginner not prof like you (so I asked and need your help)
1.) I will google this (unpack themida tutorials) and learn,I suppose it will be AVA.EXE to unpack, am I right ?
2.) But I want to know unpack when it online or offline ? I think it's stupid question for you but important to me.
3.) If you post some tutorials links, I will be more thankful.
And thanks again @Frought
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?