League of Legends Season 4 Elo Boost! Fast! Professional! Cheap!
Hello I’m a Diamond player on the NA server. I’m here to offer my services of elo boosting to anyone that would be interested it.
What I do not do:
I DO NOT do duo queue with customers.
I DO NOT do vouch games. UNLESS YOU ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER! (I have had way too many clients go to all the boosters and ask for a vouch and just get a free boost by asking everyone that got them a free tier boost. I do not want to cheat people but I do not want to be cheated as well.)
I DO NOT talk to people while I’m on your account.
I DO NOT add people on my friends list.
Prices:
Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = $15
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = $20
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = $25
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = $30
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 = $40
Ask for the price on a bundle or deals (ONLY available if you are ordering more than 2 divisions)
Silver 5 to Silver 4 = $35
Silver 4 to Silver 3 = $40
Silver 3 to Silver 2 = $45
Silver 2 to Silver 1 = $50
Silver 1 to Gold 5 = $60
Ask for the price on a bundle or deals (ONLY available if you are ordering more than 2 divisions)
***Ordering by divisions are set in stone there will be room for negotiation!***
~~~BUT ordering in bundles are completely open for negotiation!~~~
Now the Prices that we can negotiate on:
Gold 5 to Gold 4 = Make an offer
Gold 4 to Gold 3 = Make an offer
Gold 3 to Gold 2 = Make an offer
Gold 2 to Gold 1 = Make an offer
Gold 1 to Plat 5 = Make an offer
Plat 5 to Plat 4 = Make an offer
Plat 4 to Plat 3 = Make an offer
Plat 3 to Plat 2 = Make an offer
Plat 2 to Plat 1 = Make an offer
Plat 1 to Diamond 5 = Make an offer
For a bundle tell us your budget and we can tell you how far we can get you for that amount! We are incredibly reasonable! The reason for this is all the boosters in the service have financial problems and we can easily understand money isn't the easiest thing to come by! So PLEASE do not be afraid to ask! Also if you are looking for a boost higher up on the Diamond tier feel free to ask we have boosters that can take care of it but it may cost more and take a longer period of time.
You can ask any questions and order anything above at my gmail: easyelo4you
Or you can even post on this thread and I will pm you on the site.
What I do not do:
I DO NOT do duo queue with customers.
I DO NOT do vouch games. UNLESS YOU ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER! (I have had way too many clients go to all the boosters and ask for a vouch and just get a free boost by asking everyone that got them a free tier boost. I do not want to cheat people but I do not want to be cheated as well.)
I DO NOT talk to people while I’m on your account.
I DO NOT add people on my friends list.
Prices:
Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = $15
Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = $20
Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = $25
Bronze 2 to Bronze 1 = $30
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 = $40
Ask for the price on a bundle or deals (ONLY available if you are ordering more than 2 divisions)
Silver 5 to Silver 4 = $35
Silver 4 to Silver 3 = $40
Silver 3 to Silver 2 = $45
Silver 2 to Silver 1 = $50
Silver 1 to Gold 5 = $60
Ask for the price on a bundle or deals (ONLY available if you are ordering more than 2 divisions)
***Ordering by divisions are set in stone there will be room for negotiation!***
~~~BUT ordering in bundles are completely open for negotiation!~~~
Now the Prices that we can negotiate on:
Gold 5 to Gold 4 = Make an offer
Gold 4 to Gold 3 = Make an offer
Gold 3 to Gold 2 = Make an offer
Gold 2 to Gold 1 = Make an offer
Gold 1 to Plat 5 = Make an offer
Plat 5 to Plat 4 = Make an offer
Plat 4 to Plat 3 = Make an offer
Plat 3 to Plat 2 = Make an offer
Plat 2 to Plat 1 = Make an offer
Plat 1 to Diamond 5 = Make an offer
For a bundle tell us your budget and we can tell you how far we can get you for that amount! We are incredibly reasonable! The reason for this is all the boosters in the service have financial problems and we can easily understand money isn't the easiest thing to come by! So PLEASE do not be afraid to ask! Also if you are looking for a boost higher up on the Diamond tier feel free to ask we have boosters that can take care of it but it may cost more and take a longer period of time.
You can ask any questions and order anything above at my gmail: easyelo4you
Or you can even post on this thread and I will pm you on the site.



