Hacking In VB6.0

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking In VB6.0
Okay, I know how to send the packets, all of that stuff. The problem is. I want to get into the more advance stuff. I have been using VB for awhile so i'm not a noob to it.I want to know do to change values and how to traget windows.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Okay, I know how to send the packets, all of that stuff. The problem is. I want to get into the more advance stuff. I have been using VB for awhile so i'm not a noob to it.I want to know do to change values and how to traget windows.
You know it takes the piss to try and do it in VB.
Is C# as good as C++ in stuff like that?
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
You know it takes the piss to try and do it in VB.
You mean so it's like hard to do? Or impossible?
Quote Originally Posted by FluffyStuff View Post
Is C# as good as C++ in stuff like that?
Well as far as I know Visual C# has the same power as VB.net the ysue the same compiler, I think they just do that so if you already know for example C++ you don't have to learn VB to use the compiler. Or if you know VB and not C++ you can use the VB.net one. I'm using VB6.0 For now though..
Uce Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So does anyone have any good tutorials?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us