Account for sale. 12 Comp wins. DMG (Badge) Rank.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Account for sale. 12 Comp wins. DMG (Badge) Rank.
title pretty much says it all. PM me for the account info if your interested.
Quote Originally Posted by calicocalico View Post
title pretty much says it all. PM me for the account info if your interested.
Answer these TRUTHFULLY

1. Have you ever hacked on it, either a pub cheat or vip cheat.. Don't lie, I don't care if you did since I'll be rage hacking with this anyways I just need to know

2. Is it originally your account?

3. How much are you willing to sell it for?

4. Are you willing to go first? (considering you have 2 posts, no rep or thanks and you're a completely new member)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?