Plug.dj room?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Plug.dj room?
I thought it might be a good idea to create a plug.dj room where we can all share anime related stuff and decent songs.
I took the liberty of creating a room here.
If you have the time come check it out

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I believed it should have been here since it is related to anime more than music.)
Okay, I put some songs playing while I play AvA a bit
I joined for a bit but nobody was there.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I joined for a bit but nobody was there.
Yeah not enough people are joining D: I am in it just now you should come back
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I joined for a bit but nobody was there.
Yeah same with me, but I usually put the songs rolling and go play something
@[MPGH]Rance-sama and @Mokou-Sama you should both come back on I'm still in the room
Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
@[MPGH]Rance-sama and @gamer4evere you should both come back on I'm still in the room
On my way there
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

On my way there
Cool I joined aswell :P
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us