Teamspeak showing our love for Symmetrical

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
CSGO laughter was much worse since I didn't have to keep my voice down.
ALALALLALALLALALALALLALAL

AHAHAHAHA

#Jihad
Now Dave will have to create TS section.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Now Dave will have to create TS section.
absolutely yes!
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Now Dave will have to create TS section.
It'll be well worth it.
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
It'll be well worth it.
Wait, did you not come on when we were playing WarZ? I seem to remember you talking, maybe I'm just tired.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


Wait, did you not come on when we were playing WarZ? I seem to remember you talking, maybe I'm just tired.
I stayed on for the start, then realized that my ping was ridiculosy high on the server you guys were playing, so I left.
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
I stayed on for the start, then realized that my ping was ridiculosy high on the server you guys were playing, so I left.
WarZ lags like hell anyways, you should have stayed on, it was pretty fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


WarZ lags like hell anyways, you should have stayed on, it was pretty fun.
Next time I'll stay on
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
Next time I'll stay on
Tonight*
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Now Dave will have to create TS section.
There should also be a BS section where we can just abuse players like Zuhrain. Wait, can the Spammer's Corner be a replacement?
Too bad my internet exploded last night.
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
It became gay when he said #jihad in the end.
Naw, it would be gay if you were there.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us