Braum

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Braum
Dude looks fucking amazing, Looks like an aggressive op tank supprt

Yep, can't wait to try him and add him to my pool of support champs.
Yeah. I hope he is better than thresh
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
Yeah. I hope he is better than thresh
I doubt it.
Literally the perfect champ for teamfights
so i get banned today because of riot shitty servers and then braum comes out... hahah someone hates my life
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
so i get banned today because of riot shitty servers and then braum comes out... hahah someone hates my life
Rage quitting too much?



jk, that sucks, I'd wait till Braum's 6300 anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
so i get banned today because of riot shitty servers and then braum comes out... hahah someone hates my life
i repotted u
I still say thresh is the perfect support so far.
Braum is a more tankier version of Taric . but he doean't really bring the escape mechanism that Thresh brings by just clicking a lantern ?
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I still say thresh is the perfect support so far.
Braum is a more tankier version of Taric . but he doean't really bring the escape mechanism that Thresh brings by just clicking a lantern ?
Exactly, Thresh will always be the supreme support
Saw a gameplay for him, pretty solid champion.
Going to buy him once I have enough IP.
besides my shitty ass team, I think braum is the perfect support, probably the best tank in the game right now, I think he can be more than just a shitty support

talk about a fucking carry , fucking 404 armor and some how yi still fucked me over but damn

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us