WTSFaceIt.com Premium Membership [50% of retail price]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
FaceIt.com Premium Membership [50% of retail price]
I offer FACEIT.com Top-Level Premium Membership for 50% of retail price.

- Features -
* LEAGUE & LADDERS WITH SPECIAL PRIZES *
* UNLIMITED FACEIT TOURNAMENTS *
* UNLIMITED FLAGSHIP TOURNAMENTS *
* UNLIMITED PICKUP GAMES *
* CAPTAIN PRIORITY IN SERVER & MAP SELECTION *
* UNLIMITED PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS *
* PREMIUM PRIZES *
* PREMIUM SUPPORTER BADGE *

Current retail price for 6 months premium is 35.94 GPB which is 60$ USD.

I offer it for half the price (30$). You tell me the username and i create an account with premium membership for you.

Payment via Paypal, BTC or in CS:GO skins (value of 40$ minimum).

Vouch copies available!

Skype: nikolarN
Quote Originally Posted by Meth0d1g View Post
I offer FACEIT.com Top-Level Premium Membership for 50% of retail price.

- Features -
* LEAGUE & LADDERS WITH SPECIAL PRIZES *
* UNLIMITED FACEIT TOURNAMENTS *
* UNLIMITED FLAGSHIP TOURNAMENTS *
* UNLIMITED PICKUP GAMES *
* CAPTAIN PRIORITY IN SERVER & MAP SELECTION *
* UNLIMITED PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS *
* PREMIUM PRIZES *
* PREMIUM SUPPORTER BADGE *

Current retail price for 6 months premium is 35.94 GPB which is 60$ USD.

I offer it for half the price (30$). You tell me the username and i create an account with premium membership for you.

Payment via Paypal, BTC or in CS:GO skins (value of 40$ minimum).

Vouch copies available!
I haven't heard of this before
Anyways, please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.
I will also be moving this to the selling section, as you are technically selling accounts.
* BUMPITY BUMP *
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?