Mule E-Mail Verify?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mule E-Mail Verify?
So I have a bunch of mules that need to be "verified." Is there any way I can get them back?

ps. I haven't played in a while so I'm not used to the e-mail verification thing.
It depends on the domanin you created them from.
Hotmail ///////
Quote Originally Posted by ImJazz View Post
Hotmail ///////
....Then go activate them?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
....Then go activate them?
He probably registered with invalid characters, while that was still existant, e.g. hello+123@hotmail.com (+ sign cannot be included in emails.)
It should allow you to choose a new email to send a validation link to. Use one of those disposable emails to activate them or just make some fake accounts on gmail.
If you've already clicked past the new email thing you might wanna change your IP a couple of times and contact support haha
I dont think its possible. Just veirfy em 1 by 1
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us