Red faceOver 150 000 bags position registered since 3 days in the nexus

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Over 150 000 bags position registered since 3 days in the nexus


Fun to look at, eh?
What's in the red spots?
150,000 or 115,000?

Pretty cool though! A "heatmap" of bag drop positions.
Oh, the typo. It's 116 207 (and counting).
what kind of stuff is dropped the most?
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
what kind of stuff is dropped the most?
Great question!
Quote Originally Posted by dg123 View Post
what kind of stuff is dropped the most?
This next?
We don't even get to know! XD
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
We don't even get to know! XD
I simply wanted to show weird spots of bags :P
What was dropped, hun? ; - ;
good job for something useful
energy staff's for daysssss
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuugu View Post
What was dropped, hun? ; - ;
Jesus christ man do you have enough gifs in your signature? I literally had to scroll almost two pages since I'm on mobile.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I literally had to scroll almost two pages since I'm on mobile.
I'm gonna become the new BigSig!
Wow this is quite nice, thanks for compiling all this data bae!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?