<3 Braum

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
<3 Braum
Started to had some fun, suddenly all wins.
What would you expect? He is a pumped Taric!

No but really, he is awesome.
Wow man that's cool though.
Nice man, but you're the only one i see winning with Braum O_o
Quote Originally Posted by n4n033 View Post
Nice man, but you're the only one i see winning with Braum O_o
I'm maining support for 2 years and I'm Plat.
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I'm maining support for 2 years and I'm Plat.
Maybe thats why
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I'm maining support for 2 years and I'm Plat.
'' I'm Plat '' :^) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=774760

but yeah braum is good but still in proffessional league scene thresh will still be the most picked, way more utility :P
Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
'' I'm Plat '' :^) http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=774760

but yeah braum is good but still in proffessional league scene thresh will still be the most picked, way more utility :P
Don't forget Braum's jump as mobility, plus with his shield he gets +10% movement speed. I hope Rito will let it stay as strong as they left Thresh, so we can finally have someone effective against him. Also the mobility he loses gets payed back in the massive AoE ult.

Off topic: I went up one division from Plat III to Plat II myself in solo-queue (with a 6 winning spree included). Meaning: I do belong there. Don't underestimate 2 years of supporting.
I find him very strong, but played him only once.
First ban = braum, he is so hard to play against :/
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I'm maining support for 2 years and I'm Plat.
wow! that's cool!

my region doesn't want come out that Braum.. he is such stunner..
just played against Braum and lucian bot lane. Our bot got complete destroyed . 20 LP lost
Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
just played against Braum and lucian bot lane. Our bot got complete destroyed . 20 LP lost
Yeah he's too strong; it's hard to gank him too.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us