Process Manager

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Process Manager
Process Manager
I know what you're thinking "You can just use Task Manager"
However, I'm new to VB and this was really a test that I wanted to share.
I've been using this at my school to disable the protection which prevents us from accessing certain parts of the computer.
I would like to know what you think and how I could improve it.


Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1400104412/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7923c59ca97620
Process Manager_mpgh.net.zip24 KB · 34 downloads Clean
Not bad not bad. (Y)
Better is a Maximization in Process Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Process Manager
I know what you're thinking "You can just use Task Manager"
However, I'm new to VB and this was really a test that I wanted to share.
I've been using this at my school to disable the protection which prevents us from accessing certain parts of the computer.[SIZE=2]
I would like to know what you think and how I could improve it.


[SIZE=2]Virus scans:
Hey,

Great job on this. I made one very similar, now you can make the listbox into a grid and put the process ID, how much memory the process is taking up, and if it is idle or not. But fantastic programming my friend!

--Coridex73
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?