WTTCiv 5 for Battleblock

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Civ 5 for Battleblock
Hi i have a civ 5 key im trying to trade for battleblock when it comes out in 12 hours on steam. We would use a mpgh middleman since i have a key and you would be buying the game itself. You can pm me here, reply in thread, or on my wall. Thanks. Also, if there is some other game you want I may be able to get it through tremorcoins. So requests are welcome, remember im trading for battleblock theater.
I'd be happy to OMM for you, @kaysnd7, but please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
I'd be happy to OMM for you, @kaysnd7, but please post your contact information, as it is a requirement.
Sorry been busy and depressed. Uhh I'll add my skype if someone decides they wana do the trade. Is that aight?
Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
Sorry been busy and depressed. Uhh I'll add my skype if someone decides they wana do the trade. Is that aight?
I'm afraid it's a requirement. If the requirement is not met, the thread would be closed or deleted.
Close it anyway @HugoBoss Bummed off a friend xD It pays being a girl with many male friends...

Also i didn't know that was a requirement i don't trade here often.. So i do apologize.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?