Naruto 767

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Naruto 767
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/6

Best. chapter. Ever.

Sakura was all "I'm gonna help guys!", then she runs straight into the sword.


Look at that motherfucker. He just 1hands her entire body like "bitch, you are stupid!"
-That motherfucker could have just sliced her in two while she was on the sword., instead he uses the force to repel her because he is a motherfucking gentleman.
------------

Anyway, decent chapter. Still not understanding whats the deal with multiple eyes or the shadow clones which are in alternate dimensions for whatever reason or however reason.

But meh, sakura got stabbed, I can deal with it.
I just read these chapters now, and I can't seem to muster up any excitement or anything, not even fake hype. The chapters are kind of getting better, but to me they're just kind of meh. I'm starting to think that nothing that happens anymore will make me jump and fangirl. The only thing left for me to hope for is that my OTP's get together.
MADARA STOLE TIENS EYE FROM DBZ.


srsly doe, kill them madara, u can do et. kill dem all.

Sakura is funny, with her useless mojo and all .

The shadows are madara's invisible clones if put out in simpler terms i suppose.
Chapter 767?
http://readms.com/r/naruto/676/2373/1ⓘ

Sakura only survived because of plot armor. That's one of the very rare moments in which she looked cool and Madara pretty much bitch slapped her away without breaking a sweat.
lol didnt even notice chapter number.
Sakura>
I would almost certainly admire Sakura if there were some decent hentai videos of her.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
I would almost certainly admire Sakura if there were some decent hentai videos of her.
http://www.narutopixxx.com/tag/sakura/ⓘ

All doujinshi and animated hentai is garbage for Naruto. That's the best your gonna get.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
http://www.narutopixxx.com/tag/sakura/

All doujinshi and animated hentai is garbage for Naruto. That's the best your gonna get.
Animated: Well yeah, all animated hentai is pretty much shit. The only people with a budget are Alice-Soft and even they fuck up the animations with awful camera angles and gif-like animation repeats.

Doujins:
Eh. I thought the stuff done by Wataru was decent.
The itachi-female stuff is also pretty well done for art-wise.


Though I'm not a fan of naruto hentai, I have to say "wow" when the artist constantly out-do kishimoto in quality. Not only that, It's kind of surprising because they do his style so much better than he does his own. This doesn't happen with bleach/onepiece though.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Animated: Well yeah, all animated hentai is pretty much shit. The only people with a budget are Alice-Soft and even they fuck up the animations with awful camera angles and gif-like animation repeats.

Doujins:
Eh. I thought the stuff done by Wataru was decent.
The itachi-female stuff is also pretty well done for art-wise.


Though I'm not a fan of naruto hentai, I have to say "wow" when the artist constantly out-do kishimoto in quality. Not only that, It's kind of surprising because they do his style so much better than he does his own. This doesn't happen with bleach/onepiece though.

What is this Itachi-female stuff you speak of?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post



What is this Itachi-female stuff you speak of?
It's the works done by "meiya" or "Zokenwatarushi" not sure which one is the real author's usual title.
She had the thing that Tsunade has. But that was already predictable and established. She way fucking behind.

Naruto---Pervy Sage-----Rasengan----Sage Mode

Sauske----Oro/Kikashi/Itachi------Lighting Attacks----Snake thingy-----Eye spammer

Sakura----Big Breast Lady---------------------------------------------The Indian dot super heal yourself like wolverine technique.


Its not even fair what there doing with her character, series is almost over and they had her think the exact same way she did ten years ago.

Naruto and Sauske have at the very least accomplished what they wanted or changed in some way. Sakura is still five.
@ @Empire, I love how your reaction was nearly the same as mine.

I love how Sakura plays safe most of the battle, then the moment she could have become even slightly useful, she gets a stab to the abdomen.

I remember when Hinata did the same goddamn thing against Pain. Why are all the girls in Naruto so mentally retarded.

Also, Sakura says that Sasuke doesn't care, well NO FUCKING SHIT HE AIN'T INTERESTED IN YOU, THERE IS THE WHOLE WORLD AT STAKE YOU FUCKING PLEB.



Good Chapter.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us