[NEED HELP] How to code an account cracker?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[NEED HELP] How to code an account cracker?
I have no idea how to do this if someone could link me to a good tutorial it'd be nice becauss I can't find one.
If you know any programming language, you know how to make a account cracker.
You will just need to make some research.
If not, learn to program first.
What would be best language to use? I don't want to do a batch one. Java?
Quote Originally Posted by Shortninja66 View Post
What would be best language to use? I don't want to do a batch one. Java?
I think you could use Java but I dont suggest you do. I a quite "not so fast" language.
A account cracker should be fast right? Well then I suggest C++.
You search on google or YT any tutorials .)
1/5 you find.


Quote Originally Posted by Shortninja66 View Post
I have no idea how to do this if someone could link me to a good tutorial it'd be nice becauss I can't find one.
Quote Originally Posted by Shortninja66 View Post
I have no idea how to do this if someone could link me to a good tutorial it'd be nice becauss I can't find one.
Dear Shortninja66,(Please read all of this post)

An account cracker is basically a database cracker, do you know why? Well, a database on a webserver(assuming your game is online) holds the different accounts of players of that game. So, if you wanted to make an account cracker, you would have to get the database server address, then the username to the database, and then the password to the database. To do this you would need a password/username cracker that can be found on other hacking sites. The problem with a password/username cracker, is that they are very slow, because usually they run bruteforce or from a dictionary.(A list of common usernames and passwords) It would have to find each character that is in the username/password, and if you have a semi-slow computer, then it would take forever!

I have tried cracking a FTP server and the estimated time left was: 42 years, 284 days, 5 hours, and 12 minutes. Professional hackers have about 15 top-of-the-line computers that can run 1,654,255,134,017 bytes a second! That's faster than the computers that sent the spaceship to the moon in 1969, and it would still take them a week or two! Besides that, think about it. If your account was just randomly GONE on a game you dearly loved, what would you think? That is my answer to your question. But, another part to my answer is to build a phisher in VB.NET. Phishers are sneaky and you can find tutorials on YouTube on how to make them in VB. Just google: How to make a phisher in VB.NET.

Hope this helped!

--Coridex73
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?