Repair Weapons

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Repair Weapons
Hi guys, if i don't repair the weapons, they are destroyed?

p.s. sorry for my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by Kraton96 View Post
Hi guys, if i don't repair the weapons, they are destroyed?

p.s. sorry for my bad english
From what I know this if you have a weapon completely destroyed it you disappear (but I'm not sure because I have not had so)
Quote Originally Posted by Kraton96 View Post
Hi guys, if i don't repair the weapons, they are destroyed?

p.s. sorry for my bad english
No. your weapon is than soo bad, you cant play with them.
but you dont lost your weapon
The weapons accurary is just terrible you cant play with it.. you can repair weapon for 5000 sp and they are full repaired
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?