CoolWTSCHEAP AERIA POINTS FOR SALE

Posts 1–15 of 200 · Page 1 of 14
CHEAP AERIA POINTS FOR SALE

I know, and I said for that tutorial about free offers, you can't expect you will get a lot of AP from free offers. Premium offer does credit more.. see the difference. And I do premium and free, a mix of it. I don't have any vouch. Do I have to give free service then other members give me a vouch? Is that how it works?

Ok, trusted members can have vouch copy from me
This time only one, we can manage more later
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
I know, and I said for that tutorial about free offers, you can't expect you will get a lot of AP from free offers. Premium offer does credit more.. see the difference. And I do premium and free, a mix of it. I don't have any vouch. Do I have to give free service then other members give me a vouch? Is that how it works?

Ok, trusted members can have vouch copy from me
This time only one, we can manage more later
If ya need a vouch im herez xd
Ok. Add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
Ok. Add me on skype.
Added.

/2Short
+1 vouch for this guy! i bought 1k ap! no scam an it was in like 1 hour! AMAZING!
@Riddick , guys this guy is legiit as fk i gave him my account he made me 1k ap as a voucher. cuz i told him i wanted to vouch hes service and this guy is legit. you all can trust him.

http://imgur.com/WoVKhPsⓘ
Great, 2 vouches.. and few on process. Don't ask is again unless you are staff. Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by aereo View Post
Great, 2 vouches.. and few on process. Don't ask is again unless you are staff. Thank you
Add me on Skype

mpgh.commanderr
I have a question:

You use a mix of premium and free offers, right? This means that these aeria point are not in effect for tiered spender, am i right?
Only a question mate
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


Add me on Skype

mpgh.commanderr
Added

Quote Originally Posted by th3r0ck92 View Post
I have a question:

You use a mix of premium and free offers, right? This means that these aeria point are not in effect for tiered spender, am i right?
Only a question mate
Well I don't really know about the event requirements. If the event requirement is to purchase AP package, it will not work. If the event requirement is to buy something on item mall, it should be no problem using earned AP.
Quote Originally Posted by th3r0ck92 View Post
I have a question:

You use a mix of premium and free offers, right? This means that these aeria point are not in effect for tiered spender, am i right?
Only a question mate
yes it counts towards that not the welcome package. any ap goes to the tier spending. welcome package needs to be actual purchased ap. only 1 ap purchased ap from either credit card or any other form pf buying ap.
Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
yes it counts towards that not the welcome package. any ap goes to the tier spending. welcome package needs to be actual purchased ap. only 1 ap purchased ap from either credit card or any other form pf buying ap.
Ok, then this sounds interesting now for me
Added you in Skype, my Skype is th3r0ck92
Great service! Did it personally with my account and everything went smooth! Very fast as well! Totally legit!
Posts 1–15 of 200 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?