UnhappySolvedLoading...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Loading...
I get stuck at the black loading screen for every swf hack I use. How do I fix this?

Tried Firefox, chrome, and IE. tried adjusting local storage space also.
Quote Originally Posted by ap0. View Post
tried adjusting local storage space also
Does that mean you deleted the flash cookies?
This'll sound stupid, but are you sure you're not using Outdated hacks?
You said you 'tried' adjusting the storage space, are you sure you were successful?
Try checking your Muledump. Slight chance you were banned. If it says 'Account under maintenance' when you refresh your character on Muledump, it (or roughly 99% of the time) means your account is banned.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Does that mean you deleted the flash cookies?
Means he tried adjusting local storage space.
Quote Originally Posted by Isn'tThisHowItGoes View Post
Means he tried adjusting local storage space.
Adjusting to 0 asks him to delete them that's why I asked
Account is banned? Check Muledump?
Usally if you are stuck in loading... the account is banned or is being suspended try a different account and if it works that is why.
I downloaded a separate flash player. Works in that, but not any browser.
Not an outdated hack, and yes I adjusted to 0 and then back up.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us