Minecraft Account Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft Account Giveaway
Hello members of MPGH, my sales have been very very very slow , so I've decided to give away 50 free migrated minecraft alts. All you need to do is pick a number -200 to 200. (never said this will be easy) Give away will end at 6/03 (so 6 days ) hurry to enter your number. Any one who wants to enter must have 50+ posts, all names will be entered once in a .txt file with the number they picked, at end of giveaway i will pick a random number and send you account trough private PM. if you have under 50+ posts your number, and name will not go into the file. If you spam or pick two different numbers you will not be entered into the file or deleted from the file. Remember to leave thanks and or REP.
69xxxxxxxx
ok again 50+ post i've allready had 13 kids with under 50 posts pick a number and all those people will not be entered AGAIN 50+ POSTS!
127 Thanks ///ToooShorrrtttt
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
8 .
You need an account or just for fun?
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
You need an account or just for fun?
Won't hurt to have another account to troll with
168
/msgtooshort
57....... yea
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Won't hurt to have another account to troll with
if you need one just ask I have a few hundreds
69
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
if you need one just ask I have a few hundreds
I'm jelly lol. I've got 30ish
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?