WinkMPGH WarZ Emulators - ForeverRed

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH WarZ Emulators - ForeverRed
Screen:


How to Use?




Virus Scan:

[00|21ⓘ] && [00|52ⓘ]

Credits:
@TokolocoSK
@luizimloko
@dreek1
#we11
#s0beit
@BACKD00R
@6ixth

Approve!
@Jov
@Riddick
MPGH WarZ Emulators_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 886 downloads Clean
What is the emulator mean?
Quote Originally Posted by EJRProdigy View Post
What is the emulator mean?
Pirate servers...
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
#Approved
I use it myself! Its great!
Thx BR.
Can I get banned from this?
Quote Originally Posted by EJRProdigy View Post
Can I get banned from this?
Not sure if emulators ban u, also who cares its free just make a new account
What emulator is this?
Quote Originally Posted by EJRProdigy View Post
What emulator is this?
StormZ... Serve BR.
In Stormz it closes automatically, but nothing appears.
Quote Originally Posted by georgewss View Post
In Stormz it closes automatically, but nothing appears.
Press NUMPAD 0
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
Press NUMPAD 0
already squeezed all the numbers, but nothing came of it.

StormZ serve BR also.

the process, I put: StormZv1.exe ... Correct?

But the anticheat own game closes any open programs, even the web browser.
Please help me.When Im opened hack,RigorZ closing
Works on Original Infestation?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?