WinkMPGH WarZ Emulators - ForeverRed

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
All emulators stopped working ?
do you have running ?
does not work on any server in the
Quote Originally Posted by cems1111 View Post
do you have running ?
does not work on any server in the
Still works perfect in StormZ..
How do you run it in stormz without the injector instantly closing?
Quote Originally Posted by EJRProdigy View Post
How do you run it in stormz without the injector instantly closing?
the injector is supposed to close when u load the hack and the game starts
Still Works perfectly!
Work on LeNinjaZ?? I need 1 for it.
Quote Originally Posted by GeForce9800 View Post
Work on LeNinjaZ?? I need 1 for it.
Well, still works on LeNunjaZ v1.0.
When I press 0 on my numpad, the game closes!
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?