One Week Friends

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
One Week Friends
So, I just found out about this anime/manga and I really like it, I wish I would've found out about it sooner. Anyone else watch it?
This is my first time hearing about it. I checked MAL and it sounds decent, I'll give it a watch soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
This is my first time hearing about it. I checked MAL and it sounds decent, I'll give it a watch soon.
Really? It's pretty good. what we call this

#TheFirendzoneQueen
I've been meaning to watch it, but it feels like the entire story has been spoiled thanks to tumblr, but who knows maybe I'll still go for it.
Jesus Christ the show is so fucking slow. I sit down to watch one episode and it takes me 2 hours to finish because i get bored, pause it, go do other shit, and come back to it. I never end up watching more then 5 minutes at a time because every time the MC talks i cringe a little.

But in the end i just can't stop watching it T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Jesus Christ the show is so fucking slow. I sit down to watch one episode and it takes me 2 hours to finish because i get bored, pause it, go do other shit, and come back to it. I never end up watching more then 5 minutes at a time because every time the MC talks i cringe a little.

But in the end i just can't stop watching it T_T
That's me for MekakuCity Actors, Bakemonogatari and all the others monogatari, and most recent anime.
Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life


Literally all the boring genres put together with no good spice to it. Count me out.
I watched 6 episodes. The plot is like that one bad Adam Sandlerⓘ movie and the characters are even worse. Why is this even listed as comedy? The jokes are all bad, I haven't laughed once. The soundtrack is horribly medicore which is suprinsing considering Nobuko Toda is the composer. I mean damn, you did such a good job on Metal Gear Solid....

I've been following it since the first episode and meh it's quite bad
Well damn lol, sounds like all of you have different taste or really high standards.
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Well damn lol, sounds like all of you have different taste or really high standards.
Are you saying we'd rather eat out of the trash then go inside a fast food place and eat there?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Are you saying we'd rather eat out of the trash then go inside a fast food place and eat there?
But, I like this show lol
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
But, I like this show lol
Then keep eating that trash.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Then keep eating that trash.

Toooooo muchhhhhhh,
So much hates

Not on my watch list anyway
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us