PostKurkri BEAST?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Kurkri BEAST?
Was wondering, since the kurkri beast has been released in some other servers. Does anyone know the date that Crossfire Na is going to get this update?
Do you mean kukri? If so then yes me wants owo
dont know , next update maybe :3
I dont like kukri vip becouse if they add it,game will be finaly destroyed with exp,4 bags= 4 vip guns+ 4 kukri's
Hopefully not

But I can see it coming
70% next update but if they cant do it then 100% second update (second update will come after 1 week or less than the porevieus update not so long )
Quote Originally Posted by LeventHAN View Post
70% next update but if they cant do it then 100% second update (second update will come after 1 week or less than the porevieus update not so long )
I strongly disagree, I'd give it at least 30+ days
Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post


I strongly disagree, I'd give it at least 30+ days
Read my EDIT reason...
Quote Originally Posted by LeventHAN View Post
Read my EDIT reason...
Oh sorry ahaha
Didn't read that. :P
well it already is coming out for CF BR
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...9049&p=9571348
and the effects for it
Code:
+120% EXP 
Extra experience during matches - effect stacks with other VIPs 
Hilt Dragon 
Allows the player to draw his gun and mow down enemies faster than other melee weapons 
Booty Dragon 
Allows the player to switch weapons (Kukri for primary / secondary and vice versa) faster 
Speed ​​Dragon 
Allows the player to run faster while wielded with Kukri 
Dragon Dynasty 
Strong and lethal blow to his enemies, causing them to be thrown back 
+30% EXP for All 
All players receive 30% of the room to experience while playing in the same room you 
+20% GP for All 
All players receive 20% of the room GP while playing in the same room you
It's comming next week or next month.It depends on GM's.
i dont think will come soon...they know all ranks will be like bread who all eat every day
might be in June's second update for CFNA. since there's 5 new weapons comming up , that's just a guess tho. If I'm right i'm the best.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?