Peoples favorite source

PollFavorite Source
31 votes
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Peoples favorite source
I was just wondering what source code people like more for servers. MMOE, Phoenix, Doomed, or something else.
Botmaker's obviously...
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
Botmaker's obviously...
He has a private server ? I must play it !
My own source. *Is that a possible answer?*
clubs or doomed
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
My own source too <3
Written in what exactly? My guess is you just edited one of the pre-made source codes? *MMOE for example (one of my first projects) <--- with @Travoos*
Okay if you say its your own source that means you made it completely from scratch or from something more basic than Phoenix. For example if I said I like my source the most that wouldn't work because mine is based off of Phoenix.
Hahah @Kithio I actually spent 2 1/2 years making a source that's why no one has heard of Soren Realms because we are still in development
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Hahah @Kithio I actually spent 2 1/2 years making a source that's why no one has heard of Soren Realms because we are still in development
What version did you start making it for? 'cause 2½ years seems like a long time to me.
Umm maybe in 1 week when we open for testing probs
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Umm maybe in 1 week when we open for testing probs
Really? what's it made in? (looks at sig) C+ ?
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
Umm maybe in 1 week when we open for testing probs
You've worked on this server for 2 1/2 years, there's no proof, and you decide to post proof now?

Quote Originally Posted by C453 View Post
Really? what's it made in? (looks at sig) C+ ?
Or maybe it's C## or HTML?
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us