HelpRealm Relay

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Realm Relay
I saw it today and want to use scripts too and got a Question about it:

Is there a working version of Realm Relay ? I found this one on github from DeVoidCoder but there is no win starter.bat. I already added the line in the hosts file but still dont know how to start it.

please help me
The thing on Github is the source. (:
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
The thing on Github is the source. (:
How do you make that source into a JAR? I tried google but can't understand anything. And if I make it as a project in eclipse and build it it says "no main manifest".

edit: found it now see if I can update that hello packet
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us