UnhappyDetectedHACK V4 DETECTED :()

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
HACK V4 DETECTED :()
V4 DETECTED
Quote Originally Posted by nguonga23 View Post
V4 DETECTED
No it's not.
Its detected cuz skill had a update today.
ma.coding will uploud betav2 soon.
Quote Originally Posted by MillionKing View Post
Its detected cuz skill had a update today.
ma.coding will uploud betav2 soon.
I tried it now and it's not detected, but it's not working
Quote Originally Posted by iHunFer View Post
I tried it now and it's not detected, but it's not working
I do not work
It is detected.. just start the hack.. at the bottom you see "Status: Detected"
You can still run the game with Fatal v4 but it don't work
Trojan ....
Quote Originally Posted by Kiz04 View Post
Trojan ....
it should be ..... noob
is fatal v4 released ?!
When will come the new hack? Fast Ma.coding you are the best!!
go his twitter
One thread is enough.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us