Bronze - Platinum

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Bronze - Platinum
Haha, i've finally reached plat although plat wasn't my goal.
Getting out of bronze was easy.
Getting out of silver was kinda hard. 5 tries to gold the struggle was too real.
Getting out of gold got easier no lie. Although, when I got to gold 1-2 I started playing with plats. I've noticed they don't communicate barely anyways the only time they will ever talk to you is when you are doing your worst. They say if you can't get there then you don't deserve it I beg to differ. There are so many afks,trolls and toxic people that it just ruins us.

HI GUYS.
assssda.png1.0 MB · 55 downloads fas.png1.3 MB · 38 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Congrats dude!
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
congrate dude!
Thanks ! (:
congrate dude!
COngtatz
Congrats! I have to get out of gold myself!
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
Congrats! I have to get out of gold myself!
Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
COngtatz
@faker but you're faker . the god. lol GL !
@Priam . thanks ~ .
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Honestly, it really isn't hard to do this.
He started in Bronze. Most players are lucky enough to not start from the bottom.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


He started in Bronze. Most players are lucky enough to not start from the bottom.
I was Bronze IV this time last season. I'm now Plat 2 75 LP.
" I was Bronze IV this time last season. I'm now Plat 2 75 LP. " @Terror In Paradise
If it's easy for you then it's easy for you right ? Too bad i'm not you though. Everyone's different.
Grats man .
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Grats man .
Thanks Ameer~
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us