Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online Season 2

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online Season 2
*Contains some spoilers :3

So yeah uh I decided to give this show a try yesterday and I fucking loved it. Finished the whole season in like almost 12 hours, was on an ipad from 2 pm to 12 am lmao and I'm glad I gave this show a try. I'm also glad that Kirito and Asuna got together in episode 10, they look like a really good couple(even in irl) and when Asuna sacrificed herself for Kirito(during his battle with Heathcliff) I fucking cried I was like "NOOOOOOO NOT ASUNA FUCK" ahaha and the battle after when Asuna and Kirito meet in the sky I was like fuck I hope that they don't really die and then it just switchs to Kirito in his hospital bed and I was like "YEAH NOW GO FUCKING FIND ASUNA" The ALO arc was amazing as well, and Sugu is kawaii so I gave her a chance(and due to me watching ecchi/harems recently but I knew that this show wasn't like that lmao, also A+ for the body hehe ). The 24th ep was so heart-warming when they both reunite and kissed :3 I just wish Yui was an actual person not a program also lol it's just a shame that they're going to have to put on their nervegear's just to see her :P

Anyways enough of my rambling(and most of you probs didnt read it/skimmed through it) but I really, really loved this show and I give it a 10/10

Ok now onto season 2.. I researched about it last night, glad mostly on the fact it's coming in less than a month away, but the only problem is Kirito's design. He looks like a girl and even in the promotional poster I thought that it was just two girls, despite the fact that Kirito is the one with the glasses, I was like "wtf are the creators really going to design him like that" but uh yeah can't wait for it and since I have an account@ crunchyroll, I can see the weekly releases

and uh yh I still call him Kirito, his real name is boring to say(Kazuto)
Alfheim was shit, nuff said.
SAO's ALO arc was bad I know that but I still liked it, had less action and shit from SAO's original arc but bleh :P I also loved the ending where Asuna and Kirito finally meet and kiss, and I was like "wtf????" when Sugo or w/e his name is came out of nowhere and slashed Kirito. I would've killed the cunt myself but I know Kirito's intentions on why he didn't(I guess he didn't want to become like a monster as the way he did) Anyways the world premiere stream of the first ep is on july 5th(two weeks from now) and I'll be gladly be on crunchyroll when that time comes ;D

Also Empire I checked your review, I would agree with you on most parts and the review was professionally laid out and gives a good insight on what to expect from the show, but I don't agree with your overall rating of like 5/10 lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Late to the show.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=827021

Appears Asuna will have no tie to the plot in the 2nd season.
And yeah lol I've heard of it before but I thought it was shit and never touched it actualy ahaha
and FUCK OFF COME ON WHY ISNT ASUNA GOING TO BE RELEVANT FFS? SHE WAS ONE OF MAIN CHARACTERS OF SAO'S PLOT, THE REASON WHY ALO CAME ABOUT, THAT MAKES NO SENSE LOL
Has been said before but god damn i can't wait for the hentai for it. The yuri is gonna be top notch.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Has been said before but god damn i can't wait for the hentai for it. The yuri is gonna be top notch.
Not gonna lie, the hentai is going to be the deciding factor as to whether or not I watch SAO II.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Not gonna lie, the hentai is going to be the deciding factor as to whether or not I watch SAO II.
I'll just watch it weekly with my sister now and laugh at it. We had a pretty good time with alfheim and NGNL.


 
H talk, shield your eyes children!
TBH I wasn't a big fan. Asuna's good looking by anime standards, but by H standards her character model is rather poor and often done by the less-than-average H artist and usually in poor NTR versions.*(of which I am not fond of).

Was surprised Fatalpulse picked it up tho, but that's an easy path for him to take I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I'll just watch it weekly with my sister now and laugh at it. We had a pretty good time with alfheim and NGNL.


 
H talk, shield your eyes children!
TBH I wasn't a big fan. Asuna's good looking by anime standards, but by H standards her character model is rather poor and often done by the less-than-average H artist and usually in poor NTR versions.*(of which I am not fond of).

Was surprised Fatalpulse picked it up tho, but that's an easy path for him to take I guess.
 
H talk!
Yeah, a LOT of newbie H-artists tried and failed horribly. Suzuki Address, Sameda Koban and Fatalpulse all did a pretty good job. I'm actually quite a big fan of Fatalpulse and I don't find it that surprising, his works are generally from either popular anime or videos games with easy NTR plausible.

I lol'd at the spoiler tag.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


I'll just watch it weekly with my sister now and laugh at it. We had a pretty good time with alfheim and NGNL.


 
H talk, shield your eyes children!
TBH I wasn't a big fan. Asuna's good looking by anime standards, but by H standards her character model is rather poor and often done by the less-than-average H artist and usually in poor NTR versions.*(of which I am not fond of).

Was surprised Fatalpulse picked it up tho, but that's an easy path for him to take I guess.
Asuna is cute to me, and one of the few that were in SAO, and I don't mind if her standards weren't up to hentai standards lmao(since this show isn't based on that)


If I were Kirito, I'd choose Asuna since she's suppose to be one of the few who stood by his side for most of the two years(well after he stopped being a lonewolf as a "beater" and Asuna made a team with him before the KoBs) and she even said that her feelings are not online in the game, but in real life. I was like oh yeah I forgot they're still in the game ahaha but it's funny how the show brought kind of a love triangle in ALO(incest to be a part of that as a matter of fact) when Sugu started developing feelings for him(irl and in the game) and the ending scene with them dancing just fueled that even more lol. Imagine if the show were to show ecchi or hentai shit in the season second, so many people are going to be pissed ahaha but it makes me mad enough that Asuna isn't going to be a main character Sugu though, ohohohohoh those titties man
Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
Asuna is cute to me, and one of the few that were in SAO, and I don't mind if her standards weren't up to hentai standards lmao(since this show isn't based on that)


We're talking about the hentai for SAO.
http://pururin.com/browse/5926/10/asuna.htmlⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post


We're talking about the hentai for SAO.
http://pururin.com/browse/5926/10/asuna.html
Yeah I expected that lmao and also ik that you guys were talking about hentai for SAO but I got off-topic same thing happened when Kill La Kill started and I searched up if there was hentai for it and found like some pics and a whole fb page dedicated to it ahaha
How to defeat the final badguy who was just about to rape your girlfriend:

Log into the account of someone who created another game, set badguy's level to 0.

LOLOLOLOLOL

But yeah, I've already checked out the new stuff so i'm gonna laugh when all the sao fans are dissapointed that this arc is practically filler.
Stop saying such lewd things about my babe
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
Stop saying such lewd things about my babe
FREEDOM OF SPEECH BIATCH

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?