Dupes?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Dupes?
So there is this one guy on my friends list that can supposable dupe items for CS:GO. Here's the catch though, he can only dupe an item once and he does it in the steam client. My friend wants to trade him his knife but we don't know if it is legit. I tried to trade an item with a sticker or a name tag but he said he already duped the item. Is there anyway this guy is real or is he just buying it off the marketplace?

EDIT: He's offline right now but he has a M9 Bayonet Blue Steel in his inventory but I'm 99% sure he scammed it.
Quote Originally Posted by UAVWarhead View Post
So there is this one guy on my friends list that can supposable dupe items for CS:GO. Here's the catch though, he can only dupe an item once and he does it in the steam client. My friend wants to trade him his knife but we don't know if it is legit. I tried to trade an item with a sticker or a name tag but he said he already duped the item. Is there anyway this guy is real or is he just buying it off the marketplace?

EDIT: He's offline right now but he has a M9 Bayonet Blue Steel in his inventory but I'm 99% sure he scammed it.
So the one who supposedly does the Duping wants the login of your friend's Steam client to do the Dupe?
If that is the case
tell the guy to f*ck off

He is most likely a scammer
I've seen people dupe glock fades. I don't know what to tell you because this was a year ago so, most likely a scam.
Yeah.... there is NO way of duping items without somehow actually tampering with the steam servers.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?