2M likes code

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Two Million Facebook Likes Code [Linked]
LINK

The code was sent by Email, I was hopping it was a different code on different accounts. But they're all the same
follow the link & copy the code and enjoy

-2000 SpeedBoost
-2x Car Prize Pack
-Prestige License Plate
-Supercar License Plate
-Red Flame Neon
-Bumper Sticker Vinyls
Quote Originally Posted by sherrallado View Post
LINK

The code was sent by Email, I was hopping it was a different code on different accounts. But they're all the same
follow the link & copy the code and enjoy

-2000 SpeedBoost
-2x Car Prize Pack
-Prestige License Plate
-Supercar License Plate
-Red Flame Neon
-Bumper Sticker Vinyls


[Edit]
At the moment you can't really redeem the code, due to the overwhelming redemption of the code that slowing down the servers. Because of that you can't really redeem it for now, I haven't even redeem it so be patient..

you can redeem it on comand and conquer ,
I redeemed mine just fine on two accounts.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us