How to use Orape 1.1

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
How to use Orape 1.1
Step 1: Download the ORAPE client updater.

Step 2: Save the file to anywhere your prefer. (preferably desktop

Step 3: Right Click the Zip file and extract the files into one folder on the DESKTOP.

Step 4: Now click the folder and look for "Orape.jar"

Step 5: Click the "Orape.jar" EXECUTABLE JAR FILE (363 KB) <---- The Jar file. Not CMD

Step 6: Once the window opens click "Get Latest Client"

Step 7: Wait a moment and when the window comes up saying the client is downloaded press OK.

Step 8: Choose any mods you want to but if you want performance don't check these: "No Clip" , "SafeWalk" , "Projectiles through Walls" Note: These can cause some lag. Use as you may but note that you might disconnect alot.

Step 9: MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "CONNECT TO PRODUCTION"<------------- Problems will occur if this is not checked!

Step 10: Once you have chosen the mods click "BUILD" and wait a few moments.

Step 11: Now after it's done click OK and go back to the folder and click the "Client-Mod.swf" not the "Client.swf"

Step 12: Run "Client-Mod.swf" with Adobe Flash Projector and enjoy!

Note: I did not Create Orape neither did I collaborate in the creation of Orape. Orape was created by JustANoobROTMG and I take no credit for Orape. All credit goes to JustANoobROTMG.
Well made but i guess much users don't get it at all xD

Also you should maybe add the part to install Java on PC :P
Most people already have java and if not they can easily find a tutorial on how to install it. More or less most people have it. Didn't think it was essential.
Thanks for the reply though.
Orape thread gets a lot of questions. This will be good for less experienced users although it is pretty self explanatory.
Yeah. I have just seen just too much of these kinds of replies:"How did you do that so fast?!" "APROVE APROVE APROVE" and "IDK How to use orape." Just was fed up with these kinds of people.
I like Orape, but part of the client doesn't work. For example: I check off, (Remove debuffs: all) in-game I still get slowed, weakened, etc. Any way to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by killerelite415 View Post
I like Orape, but part of the client doesn't work. For example: I check off, (Remove debuffs: all) in-game I still get slowed, weakened, etc. Any way to fix this?
Go back and check "No server-sided debuff". I do not know why I said to un-check that. My bad.
Unfortunately, this will probably not help the leechers who suffer agonizing pain waiting for someone to release a client after a new build.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
Unfortunately, this will probably not help the leechers who suffer agonizing pain waiting for someone to release a client after a new build.
Haha. Yeah I knew there are still people that leech for the next client I thought I would give it a try.
Also OP, add this to your post:
If the "Get the Latest Client" button immediately shows up with "Download client ok " without an actually AGC being download go to this link: realmeye . com/agc
(without the space) and press ctrl+s to download it. Rename the .swf to 'client.swf' (it should be AssembleeGameClientrandomnumbers.swf).
And place the 'client.swf' into the OryxRape1.1 folder.
Sorry if that was a bit crude, but it helps partially with those who have issues downloading
Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
Also OP, add this to your post:
If the "Get the Latest Client" button immediately shows up with "Download client ok " without an actually AGC being download go to this link: realmeye . com/agc
(without the space) and press ctrl+s to download it. Rename the .swf to 'client.swf' (it should be AssembleeGameClientrandomnumbers.swf).
And place the 'client.swf' into the OryxRape1.1 folder.
Sorry if that was a bit crude, but it helps partially with those who have issues downloading
Edit, rather than doing this. Delete the client.swf folder if it doesn't already replace it, it recognizes this as the client already so it may say it's already downloaded due to this, therefore by deleting it THEN clicking "Get the Latest Client" you'll really be getting the latest client.
Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
Edit, rather than doing this. Delete the client.swf folder if it doesn't already replace it, it recognizes this as the client already so it may say it's already downloaded due to this, therefore by deleting it THEN clicking "Get the Latest Client" you'll really be getting the latest client.
oh lol, that was just my workaround after reading some of the comments on the ORape threads.
Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpro2341 View Post
Step 1: Download the ORAPE client updater.

Step 2: Save the file to anywhere your prefer. (preferably desktop

Step 3: Right Click the Zip file and extract the files into one folder on the DESKTOP.

Step 4: Now click the folder and look for "Orape.jar"

Step 5: Click the "Orape.jar" EXECUTABLE JAR FILE (363 KB) <---- The Jar file. Not CMD

Step 6: Once the window opens click "Get Latest Client"

Step 7: Wait a moment and when the window comes up saying the client is downloaded press OK.

Step 8: Choose any mods you want to but if you want performance don't check these: "No Clip" , "SafeWalk" , "Projectiles through Walls" Note: These can cause some lag. Use as you may but note that you might disconnect alot.

Step 9: MAKE SURE YOU CHECK "CONNECT TO PRODUCTION"<------------- Problems will occur if this is not checked!

Step 10: Once you have chosen the mods click "BUILD" and wait a few moments.

Step 11: Now after it's done click OK and go back to the folder and click the "Client-Mod.swf" not the "Client.swf"

Step 12: Run "Client-Mod.swf" with Adobe Flash Projector and enjoy!

Note: I did not Create Orape neither did I collaborate in the creation of Orape. Orape was created by JustANoobROTMG and I take no credit for Orape. All credit goes to JustANoobROTMG.
This isnt where you put "[Tutorial]" This Is realses....

Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


This isnt where you put "[Tutorial]" This Is realses....
no need to be rude. just say wrong section. :/
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?