How to use Orape 1.1

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by RookieLazer View Post
no need to be rude. just say wrong section. :/
you Know I would love to... but Then again he should actually read the sticky's for a reason -.-, No one would ever learn if sticky's weren't read.

Side note: Refer to my sig For more info..

Side Side note: Nilly needs to bold the sticky's... :l maybe then boobs would read..
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


you Know I would love to... but Then again he should actually read the sticky's for a reason -.-, No one would ever learn if sticky's weren't read.

Side note: Refer to my sig For more info..
Guy that mad the the thread: Hey maybe this will help people learn use something.

You: OH MY FUCKING GOD. WRONG FUCKING SECTION YOU FUCKING NUB.
THESE GOD DAMN THREADS WERE MADE STICKY TO BE READ NUB SUCKING BITCH.

Now refer to your sig for more info.
Quote Originally Posted by RookieLazer View Post
Guy that mad the the thread: Hey maybe this will help people learn use something.

You: OH MY FUCKING GOD. WRONG FUCKING SECTION YOU FUCKING NUB.
THESE GOD DAMN THREADS WERE MADE STICKY TO BE READ NUB SUCKING BITCH.

Now refer to your sig for more info.
Thank you for the translation !<3~

Side note 1: I suggest you go and read them to...
Side note 2: First off your talking to the wrong person, Secondly I noticed them posts and them likes, and then proceeded to look at mine, Big difference.
Side note 3: if you think im coming down to hard on people I suggest you try telling the nearest pussy. cause your one of them.
Side note 4: Im done Talking Refer to The sig of "Getting Nothing"
Side note 5: I noticed that spelling "mad" so pro...
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


Thank you for the translation !<3~

Side note 1: I suggest you go and read them to...
Side note 2: First off your talking to the wrong person, Secondly I noticed them posts and them likes, and then proceeded to look at mine, Big difference.
Side note 3: if you think im coming down to hard on people I suggest you try telling the nearest pussy. cause your one of them.
Side note 4: Im done Talking Refer to The sig of "Getting Nothing"
Side note 5: I noticed that spelling "mad" so pro...
post and likes mean nothing in this situation because i only pointed out that you being an asshole.
Side note 3: if you think im coming down to hard on people I suggest you try telling the nearest pussy. cause your one of them.
^this was rude and unneeded and from what i can see you been on mpgh for 2 years. now tell me. have you always been that childish?
Quote Originally Posted by RookieLazer View Post
post and likes mean nothing in this situation because i only pointed out that you being an asshole.
Side note 3: if you think im coming down to hard on people I suggest you try telling the nearest pussy. cause your one of them.
^this was rude and unneeded and from what i can see you been on mpgh for 2 years. now tell me. have you always been that childish?
It differs from time to time, Honestly.
On another note...

*clears throat*

I suggest That you learn your place along with all the other noobs before you. Just cause you walk in on May 2014 means you have alot to learn about these forums, Also if I choose to be Childish that's my decision not the person who decides to smart ass the professional.

*clears throat again*

I like to be childish Cause I hate being mature, Honestly if I felt like it I could sit here and be that person who is mature 100% of the time and acts like 56year old, But I choose to have Fun with my Childish behavior before I have to actually grow up and start putting on suits every day... -_- so Please continue with your "Wisdom of words" Please indulge me.
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post


It differs from time to time, Honestly.
On another note...

*clears throat*

I suggest That you learn your place along with all the other noobs before you. Just cause you walk in on May 2014 means you have alot to learn about these forums, Also if I choose to be Childish that's my decision not the person who decides to smart ass the professional.

*clears throat again*

I like to be childish Cause I hate being mature, Honestly if I felt like it I could sit here and be that person who is mature 100% of the time and acts like 56year old, But I choose to have Fun with my Childish behavior before I have to actually grow up and start putting on suits every day... -_- so Please continue with your "Wisdom of words" Please indulge me.
You win this time, BUT do not think I wont be back. I will be here, lurking.
@JustAnoobROTMG Why not stick a instructions.txt into the next update of your orape? (Doubt there will be one though)
My fullscreen v2 is not working and hardware acceleration is turned off.
how do i remove ORAPEPE from le intraweb ?????
Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
how do i remove ORAPEPE from le intraweb ?????

Ur acteng to matur, stop and go fuck urself because I'm pro of thies forum.

reer to singatur
Already knew how to use, maybe good for people how dont know it.
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post
This isnt where you put "[Tutorial]" This Is realses....
Thank you for stating the obvious. On a new remark I do understand it is in the wrong section. I put it here for the wide variety of people that look at this thread that don't know how to use Orape 1.1. I am COMPLETLY sorry for my arogance to put it in this thread.
nice tutorial, ty
i know it may sound funny but what dose testing mean :L
The fullscreen does not work when I make the client, but when I download someone else's it works just fine... WTF
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?