QuestionNo Prod-like server's anymore?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
No Prod-like server's anymore?
Hey guys, I've been on the forums for the past week trying to find a couple of "legit" server's that doesn't have staff that spawns things for you, or give things away. Also, every single server I've joined in the past couple of days: In god lands I get a pot from almost every kill.. and that just ruins the fun I believe. So, my question is; is there anymore prod-like server's out there at this time?
Bro this is why they are privet servers. They may not be fun for you but for like noobs they get happy at all the loot they get and admins thinks
its fun cause they can get anything and can spawn stuff. So just cause you don't it does not like it just means we all have different tastes in servers.
If you don't like it then make your own.
I hardly understood anything you just typed.. And stop coming into my thread with an ego please. I'm not hating on anyone's server, or anything of the such. I'm simply asking if there is any Prod-like servers that are still out there. Good day.
@Valuate
Phoenix Realms by @ProHackBot998 & his team, which is now shut down for the summer
Zero Realms by @Kithio & his team, I think will be like this *sorry Kith if I'm wrong :{*
And Oryx's Awakening by @Ahl and his team will be like this
Yeah, I've heard a bit about Kithio's server, all's I'm doing is waiting for him to finish the project. Also, wasn't Dark Realms a legit server? I'm just kind of curious if you could tell me what's going on with that server? But, thanks for the info ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Valuate View Post
Yeah, I've heard a bit about Kithio's server, all's I'm doing is waiting for him to finish the project. Also, wasn't Dark Realms a legit server? I'm just kind of curious if you could tell me what's going on with that server? But, thanks for the info ^_^
I'm working out quite a bit of minor bugs which has occured as I implemented the new features the last week And my team is working on fixing up the PvP system. There's still a bit that needs to be done on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
@Valuate
Phoenix Realms by @ProHackBot998 & his team, which is now shut down for the summer
Zero Realms by @Kithio & his team, I think will be like this *sorry Kith if I'm wrong :{*
And Oryx's Awakening by @Ahl and his team will be like this
Not exactly prod-like... If my plan works out it won't be close to any other server. I'm not going to say too much about it before I've started working on the new system.
Quote Originally Posted by Valuate View Post
Yeah, I've heard a bit about Kithio's server, all's I'm doing is waiting for him to finish the project. Also, wasn't Dark Realms a legit server? I'm just kind of curious if you could tell me what's going on with that server? But, thanks for the info ^_^
No, it was a pay to win server where you donated to get the owner prod items and get admin for your donations.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
I'm working out quite a bit of minor bugs which has occured as I implemented the new features the last week And my team is working on fixing up the PvP system. There's still a bit that needs to be done on it.



Not exactly prod-like... If my plan works out it won't be close to any other server. I'm not going to say too much about it before I've started working on the new system.
Your server will be the best of the best. More class quests and PvP... gonna take a while for me and my team to accomplish that
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Your server will be the best of the best. More class quests and PvP... gonna take a while for me and my team to accomplish that
Actually... Some of the things we've implemented in is impossible for other servers to achieve
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Actually... Some of the things we've implemented in is impossible for other servers to achieve
The only thing I am aiming for is a PvP minigame that I think everyone wants. I am planning to get PvP first done and then we would then work on Team Battles and soon could implement a feature that Case has been thinking of which was a hunger feature and with that we could have a hunger games thing where you first startr of with nothing and you have to go to get stuff. You don't even have a pet so you have to find a pet if you want healing and attack
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


The only thing I am aiming for is a PvP minigame that I think everyone wants. I am planning to get PvP first done and then we would then work on Team Battles and soon could implement a feature that Case has been thinking of which was a hunger feature and with that we could have a hunger games thing where you first startr of with nothing and you have to go to get stuff. You don't even have a pet so you have to find a pet if you want healing and attack
Just a heads up, You're not gonna be able to implement pvp. However if you do manage to figure out how to do it and actually get it implemented... Kudos to you sir.
Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
Just a heads up, You're not gonna be able to implement pvp. However if you do manage to figure out how to do it and actually get it implemented... Kudos to you sir.
Will take a while I guess
@filenub Lol, you don't need to come onto my thread and talk crap about other server's..
@Kithio Sorry, I'm not trying to pry at you to learn about your server. I'm just trying to find a private server that doesn't have insane drop rates: You get a pot almost every god kill..
Quote Originally Posted by Valuate View Post
@filenub Lol, you don't need to come onto my thread and talk crap about other server's..
I'm not. Dark is down forever as far as I know and you asked if it was a legit server so I told you the cold hard truth.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?