Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post

ahahahahahah lol bro get some swag lyk me and lil wayn u ******. lol stfu neckberd u cudnt kill anyfin u scrawny ******, i bet u cant even lift ur penis 2 piss so u hav to jus piss ur self lol, wut a fukin nerd man, u mad my snapback colection costs mur den ur hous ******? haaaah u mad bro, lol stfu geek, tak ur faggy poems elsewer bro, i roll wit da gangstaz getin bitchez left right n forwardz n u jus play wit ur willy to anime, wut a ****** man, ur sad bro lol starz r 4 ******z lol. itz all bout da 420 lil wayn yolo nike air maxes, u jus a fag lol, get on my lvl y u postin ur skool foto on mpgh lol, wut a weirdo lol bro dnt get mad at me becuz u a fat fatty who aint got no swag n getz bullied by da kool kidz at skool, dnt cry dat u got autesm, i mak u a jammy sandwich lol ******.
    What's funny is, your grammar and overall spelling is the equivalent of this.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    TEAM USA

BITCHES

SUCK A DICK

WERE GONNA WIN
    USA will win tonight but they wont win the Cup.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

What's funny is, your grammar and overall spelling is the equivalent of this.
    What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.

Thanks
    TEAM USA

BITCHES

SUCK A DICK

WERE GONNA WIN
    Haha 2 x 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gonna be dual screening USA/Germany and Ghana/Portugal like a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

USA will win tonight but they wont win the Cup.
    Late to the party?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

ThePixelJunk (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    Sounds delicious.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    What do you expect from the soccer team of a country with a population that let Bush become president and avenged a "terrorist attack" by invading the wrong country?

Thanks
    Portugal can suck this diiiiick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    haha 2-2 huehuehue. And phuck Russia lost 0-1...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    USA USA USA USA USA

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN #TEAMUSA
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    Clint is actually from my home town.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Late to the party?
    Yea didn't realize the score when I posted lol.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    relax dude ...
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstasy View Post
    AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA JJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ AJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ AJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ AJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ AJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJ AJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJ AJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJ AJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJ AJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ AJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK USA
    AJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJA JJAJAJAJA
    No spamming, fuck off mate.

Lol arunforce
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast