Naruto 682

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Naruto 682
SEXY NO JUTSU!!!

Always works
Was a decent chapter I guess
Decent? You must be kidding me..
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Decent? You must be kidding me..
LOL to tears!


I'm so fucking done with Naruto.
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post


I'm so fucking done with Naruto.
Yep, next its that finger in the ass jutsu and finally we are gonna have a group orgy.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post


Yep, next its that finger in the ass jutsu and finally we are gonna have a group orgy.
1000 years of pain kills her... wouldn't that be fucking anticlimactic?
Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post


I'm so fucking done with Naruto.
Yeah I'm at the state where I don't even bother reading it.

I saw the harem jutsu and just face palming.
-------------------

Its fine to pull that on some random filler enemy, but the very last boss who just killed countless people? It just reeks of how immature naruto still is.

I get that they were trying to "go back to the roots" but it's like...

-We've already had over a dozen flashbacks.
-We already had the main badguy change 3 times.(Pein, Obito, Madara, Kaguya).
-We are expecting for naruto to be serious as the "entire world hangs in the balance".
--------------------------------

-1 for:

-Really bad looking Ice.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/682/13
(that's NOT what ice/snow looks like at all).
-Kaguya using Portal tech.
-Naruto using a punch on his opening.
-Kaguya's ability to teleport people plothole.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Yeah I'm at the state where I don't even bother reading it.

I saw the harem jutsu and just face palming.
-------------------

Its fine to pull that on some random filler enemy, but the very last boss who just killed countless people? It just reeks of how immature naruto still is.

I get that they were trying to "go back to the roots" but it's like...

-We've already had over a dozen flashbacks.
-We already had the main badguy change 3 times.(Pein, Obito, Madara, Kaguya).
-We are expecting for naruto to be serious as the "entire world hangs in the balance".
--------------------------------

-1 for:

-Really bad looking Ice.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/682/13
(that's NOT what ice/snow looks like at all).
-Kaguya using Portal tech.
-Naruto using a punch on his opening.
-Kaguya's ability to teleport people plothole.
The biggest question I had this chapter was why the fuck was there a castle in the middle of nowhere in a place that Kaguya probably created with her idek-jutsu. Everything else was bland and uninteresting.
I actually called the sexy no jutsu, but I didn't know he would call the reverse of it.

I figured since the thing/god/thing they were against was calling them sons, if he changed sauske and naruto to females, he could fuck her up.

To bad I didn't post it, still....allot of nothing is happening.
Sauske in the desert, im sure a flashback is coming soon.
I can already tell that the creator doesn't even give a fuck anymore.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us