QuestionMore Hamachi servers?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
More Hamachi servers?
Is it just me or there are more hamachi servers now and notthatgood quality normal server out now or im just being MrNobody?

Or is it a lull before the storm...wtfdidijustsay...
It's always been what it's been. Most of the time people just start up the server and maybe add a few items/behaviors and then publish it to MPGH. And then there are those 1-2 open servers that put their time into the code to make it better.

Nothing new, except now these people have somewhat different sources.
You're just being MrNobody
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
You're just being MrNobody
And you're just being ahlwong....
@Stellar Spark well as far as I know there will be more than 2 servers that put effort in soon, knowing that all the good servers are being revived
i agree via Ahlwong
Quote Originally Posted by Shu. View Post
i agree via Ahlwong
i am always mrnobody...
Quote Originally Posted by TheMrNobody View Post
i am always mrnobody...
and I am always Ahlwong
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


and I am always Ahlwong
Legit...

actually...bullshit....youre sometimes cool1119 and Alex Wong
Quote Originally Posted by TheMrNobody View Post
Legit...

actually...bullshit....youre sometimes cool1119 and Alex Wong
Nope, I am always Ahlwong. Never cool1119 ever again
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post


Nope, I am always Ahlwong. Never cool1119 ever again
You will always be cool1119
Hamachi makes server so laggy/unplayable. I hate hamachi lol
Ahlwong get rekt
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?