(Release) Willi Weapon hack v.1

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
(Release) Willi Weapon hack v.1
I DID NOT MAKE THIS!!!
WEAPONS DONT DO DAMAGE!!
And if somebody asks were you get like MAc10, say im tester in g1.

Functions:

- Superjump [Cntrl]
- No Fall Damage
- Quick Spawn
- Sp 15%

Weapons:

Dragunov (F1)+Roll
Mac10 (F2)+Roll
Scorpion (F3)+Roll
Famas (F5)+Roll
Mp7a1 (F6)+Roll
L85a1 (F7)+Roll
M16a4 (F8)+Roll
Barret (F9)+Roll
P90 (F10)+Roll
G36c_d (F11)+Roll
Dual Beretta (F12)+Roll
G36 (Numpad 0)+Roll
Tmp9 (Numpad 1)+Roll
Spectre (Numpad 2)+Roll
Psg (Numpad 3)+Roll
Ai_Aw (Numpad 4)+Roll
Aw50f (Numpad 6)+Roll
M60 (Numpad 7)+Roll
M249 (Numpad 8 )+Roll
M134 (Numpad 9) +Roll
Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
Willy Weapon Hack 1.0.rarattachment deleted · 521 downloads before removal
screenshot_007.jpgattachment deleted · 958 downloads before removal
what button is strg?? looks nice always wanted weapon hack!! to bad they dont do damage!
hmm wasnt this posted b4? let me check


meh, i deleted it.. cant remember why.
i think so to that i saw this before. hope it works!!
i just used it and it works.
They can't do damage.
>_>
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
They can't do damage.
>_>
I said that that they dont do damage, they just for fun.
sweet
nice post gonna go check it out, thanks for approval liz!
I know, I just don't understand why to do that.
Hehe, I remember when you could hack weapons. Oh lawd, I took advantage of that.
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
I know, I just don't understand why to do that.
Hehe, I remember when you could hack weapons. Oh lawd, I took advantage of that.
Heh, i remember, when i used dual scorp,did so good damage, oh well those were good days.
all dont work for me.... any hack. should i update my hackshield???
__________________
My plans

To Finish Coding Training []
To Make 5 Posts [X]
To Make 10 Posts [X]
To Make 25 Posts []
To Make 50 Posts []
To Make 100 Posts []
Get 5 Thanks []
Get 10 Thanks[]
Get 50 Thanks[]
My First Warrock Hack []
Warrock Hack with 5Functions []
Warrock Hack with 10Functions []
Warrock Hack with 15Functions []
Warrock Menu Hack []
Warrock No Menu Hack []
To Become Level 10[]


ragesamuel (ragehecker)(agtady7) HACKING GAMES ROCKS!


Help me raise my Habamon by feeding hacks!


Help me raise my Habamon by feeding hacks!

i'm a peerer but i'm also a seeder...


Help me raise my Habamon by feeding hacks !


-:=Respect List=:-

The girl's attitude I like -=Liz=-
My Helper Epicfailur3

Others have to earn it.
Haha If Only U Cud Make It So They Do Damage :/
Quote Originally Posted by jajabinx10 View Post
Haha If Only U Cud Make It So They Do Damage :/
Well it could be made, but it gonna be Vip
I No It Would . How Would U Do It tho . Yes Im Nub xD
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us