Steam pls

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Steam pls
Europa Universalis IV & Total War Rome II both on sale?!? Steam pls...


Fuck Civ V.
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
Shit games.
Nigga, I bet you haven't even played them.
Nigga nice
Yes you are truth.
All shitty games. I play Europa Universalis III almost 100 hours on it. 10/10 game.
Most of the games this year haven't been within my interest, it makes me sad
Just loyal to the right game
I wanna get both, but don't want to spend a lot of money.
CS;GO beats all.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
CS;GO beats all.
Already have CS GO doe.
Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post


Already have CS GO doe.
Then play it all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Most of the games this year haven't been within my interest, it makes me sad
what would you like on sale
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post
what would you like on sale
Nothing now, the game that I wanted went on sale.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?