Dragon Nest NA Gold
In stock: 86K + 60K in storage on my second account / character. Total = 146k
Please keep this private, we shall talk on raidcall.
HOWEVER, this time I am selling all of it at once, or 86k separately and 60k separately too, will show pics on RC.
Took me over 3 hours to finish small transactions at the same time last time, on top of this the money had to come
from time to time very slowly and not at the same time on Paypal so I did not like that.
I only accept PayPal money in US or Canada (I HATE THE DAMN WAIT TIME, had to wait 21days or something for aussie currency last time) I also will not accept little pieces of money for little pieces of gold constant trading because of what I said above.
I have vouchers if needed, I will absolutely not trade you the gold first because 60-86-146k is alot of gold to trade at once, probably more than the money I'll receive worth of time and my own money.
Post your IGN here if you're interested, and your raidcall username (or ask me for mine).
Lowest deals I can do for 146kg is 350 bucks (if you buy it all together).
80kg separate - 250 dollars
60kg separate - 200 dollars
This is the LOWEST I can go, buy both at the same time and 350 is the lowest I can do, I'm sure people are willing to pay 500 dollars like last time, but this is my exclusive deal.
Bidding will last an approximate time once I get 1-2 bids, I guess you can call these s/o bids.
Please keep this private, we shall talk on raidcall.
HOWEVER, this time I am selling all of it at once, or 86k separately and 60k separately too, will show pics on RC.
Took me over 3 hours to finish small transactions at the same time last time, on top of this the money had to come
from time to time very slowly and not at the same time on Paypal so I did not like that.
I only accept PayPal money in US or Canada (I HATE THE DAMN WAIT TIME, had to wait 21days or something for aussie currency last time) I also will not accept little pieces of money for little pieces of gold constant trading because of what I said above.
I have vouchers if needed, I will absolutely not trade you the gold first because 60-86-146k is alot of gold to trade at once, probably more than the money I'll receive worth of time and my own money.
Post your IGN here if you're interested, and your raidcall username (or ask me for mine).
Lowest deals I can do for 146kg is 350 bucks (if you buy it all together).
80kg separate - 250 dollars
60kg separate - 200 dollars
This is the LOWEST I can go, buy both at the same time and 350 is the lowest I can do, I'm sure people are willing to pay 500 dollars like last time, but this is my exclusive deal.
Bidding will last an approximate time once I get 1-2 bids, I guess you can call these s/o bids.




