Message to Arun, Liz, and Dave...

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Message to Arun, Liz, and Dave...
You got me. It was me that got Voxza banned. Got the password while trading him something.

All right, I'm sorry for banning him, and you should unban him. He did nothing wrong.

As for me, well, do your worst. My ass is not ready.

@Liz @arunforce @Dave84311
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
My ass is not ready.
that 'not' tho.......
stfu no one cares.
Could you not have just PM'd
Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
Could you not have just PM'd
There were some people that suspected it was me, so why not let out the word?
Dabe will forgive you if you sock my dick.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Dabe will forgive you if you sock my dick.
Sock your dick? Like put a sock on it? That doesn't sound bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
Dabe will forgive you if you sock my dick.
But I'd be a CS...
Sure!


Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Check ip please. He may be lying
I ain't lying, Nig...boi
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
But I'd be a CS...
I'd cut my fucking cock off with a chainsaw if you don't get banned for this shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Sock your dick? Like put a sock on it? That doesn't sound bad.
You got it, that's why I like your little cock.
I was expecting another "fuck you" but well... Fuck you anyway fake dick.
Check ip please. He may be lying
Quote Originally Posted by Rena Ryuuguu View Post
You got me. It was me that got Voxza banned. Got the password while trading him something.

All right, I'm sorry for banning him, and you should unban him. He did nothing wrong.

As for me, well, do your worst. My ass is not ready.

@Liz @arunforce @Dave84311
Well you know what this means, and I hope she fucking nukes your ass.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?