Remote Kill's patched ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Remote Kill's patched ?
[Sr 4 Eng]
I has completed Remote Kill with Gun it's give Client Error 18_0
And I has tested Remote Kill with Knife it's give Client Error 13_0 [ Attack Knife thr wall too ]
Anyone can tell me it's patched or not 0_o????
dat guy?

Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
dat guy?

That's ma boy
Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
That's ma boy
CF shark powerr!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
[Sr 4 Eng]
I has completed Remote Kill with Gun it's give Client Error 18_0
And I has tested Remote Kill with Knife it's give Client Error 13_0 [ Attack Knife thr wall too ]
Anyone can tell me it's patched or not 0_o????

Hook SendToServer and change the CLIENTFIRE packet

Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post
dat guy?
Oh i see, u're the one who keeps kicking me huh
Quote Originally Posted by somewhatpro View Post
Hook SendToServer and change the CLIENTFIRE packet



Oh i see, u're the one who keeps kicking me huh
haha so why you hacking FG .. testing hacks on it then release for na/eu or whats your point?
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


haha so why you hacking FG .. testing hacks on it then release for na/eu or whats your point?
about 70% of the features are patched on CF EU and CF NA
The room crasher still works tho
It's not me. I need some little help about RM Kill pached or not only...!
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
It's not me. I need some little help about RM Kill pached or not only...!
It's patched but i told you how you can fix it...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us